Well, it’s finally here. A law firm that offers quality legal services on-line at a fraction of the cost. This is a great service for meeting many of your basic legal needs without the hassle and inconvenience of scheduling an appointment and meeting in-person with a lawyer. Here is a list of the legal services we are presently offering using our on-line service:
- Last Will and Testament – starting at $195
- Power of Attorney – starting at $95
- Living Will (sometimes referred to as an Advance Medical Directive) – starting at $95
- All three estate documents (Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney and Living Will) – starting at $380
- Miller Trust (sometimes called a Qualified Income Trust) – starting at $550
- Special Needs Trust – starting at $750
So how does all this work? The process is very simple:
- Click on a document you want from the listing above and register using our Lawiz link.
- We will then send you via e-mail a link to a simple on-line Questionnaire specific to the document or documents in which you are interested.
- Complete the questionnaire and submit it to us according to the instructions provided.
- Our attorneys and staff will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed in order to clarify your request. At this point you are under no obligation to pay anything.
- Once your intent is understood, our office will contact you with the fixed fee for your document along with an invoice that you can pay on-line which in most cases will be the set price noted on our website. If your situation is more complex than what is anticipated in our basic service, we will let you know that before you are not obligated to pay anything.
- When your invoice is paid, our office will prepare your document within 48 hours and post it to your secured on-line client “portal” that we will set up for your exclusive use. You will be notified by e-mail to check your client portal.
- If the document meets with your approval, you are free to download and print your documents or they can be mailed to you, whatever you prefer. Or you can always come to our office in Hunterdon County – we love having visitors!
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
It is important to know that when you use our on-line legal service, you are becoming a client of our firm and your documents are being reviewed by an experienced attorney. This is not simply a “form” delivery service like you get with LegalZoom or Rocketlawyer. The draw back with using a website like LegalZoom is that there is no attorney review of your work – – – therefore no one is acting in your best interest to make sure your documents will accomplish your objectives. In theory, for instance, it may seem simple to create a Last Will and Testament, but are you sure your plan will work when the time comes? Don’t forget, you will not be here to tell us what you intended! Our on-line legal service gives you the peace of mind knowing that your
document was reviewed by an attorney and drawn according to your objectives.
Also unlike other “form” based websites, if you run into a snag using our website, all you have to do is contact us and we will be happy to assist you, just as we would assist any client. Again, by using our on-line legal service you become a bona fide client of our firm and you will be treated as such. We have no “second-class” clients!
If, once you get started using our on-line legal service, you find that your situation is not amenable to using this service, that is not a problem. Just let us know and we will discuss with you the different options you may have to meet your objectives. If you decide to continue using our firm, any money you paid for the on-line service will be credited back to you.
All communications via our on-line legal service are through our very secured client portal which means that any information and data exchanged between us will remain private and confidential. Our level of security is the same you will find at major banks and financial institutions. And this is a far more secure way to exchange information than using e-mail.
All our on-line legal services are available for a fixed fee at rates that are extremely affordable.
You can access our on-line legal service at your convenience 24/7/365 and from any location that has internet access. All you have to do in log into your client portal to view and download your documents.
All your important legal documents will be stored in your client portal so you will be able to access them at any time you like in the future. No longer will you need to spend time searching your records for a copies of your latest will or business agreement or calling around to try and locate them, it will all be neatly stored for you in your client portal.
Finally . . . lawyers who get it!